George Washington George Washington

Smells like justice

I enjoyed many parts of this, but it really started to heat up when they caught Cheney, i enjoyed the refrence, and Washington's kickflip was pretty damn clean.
Overall a worthy submission.

Styr Vs Mugen Styr Vs Mugen

i guess

he couldnt withstand that much punishment.

PengjuanPengwang Facebook PengjuanPengwang Facebook

Weebls-stuff.com

you should talk to
weebls-stuff.com
and maybe ask if they would care to sponsor this animation, this is exactly the sort of animation they would loooove, check out catface for a comparison

Daniel-Mac responds:

I. Love. Catface.

Letter Quest Letter Quest

Overall good game.

The layout of the item menu is easy to get to which is nice.
My only problem with this game is that you can't do what I'm doing right now: type. It would make it much more enjoyable than having to click letters.

baconbanditgames responds:

We have looked into keyboard input (and do allow keyboard input for the treasure minigame on the PC version, as well as various, configurable hot-keys for common actions), but allowing keyboard input for the main game is really tricky due to having multiple of the same letter on the board, and having one or more of those letters being poisoned, a crystal, etc. so there's strategy involved in which one you pick. There's also enemies that only take damage from corner tiles, etc. so you may want to use an E that's in a corner instead of in the middle of the board. We're still trying to think up a way to make it work, but it's super-tricky!

A Leap Of Faith! A Leap Of Faith!

Finally

Fourth times a charm, eh?
The game is interesting, but its fairly difficult, in the way that its hard to adjust to the sensitivity but for where im at it seems fun.
An additive would be , a storyline.
why is this suction cup kangaroo hopping on blocks? (Just Curious)

Epic428 responds:

Hey thanks for the feedback! lol yeah it was a pain in the butt. We realized that the problem was we were using the wrong domain for the site-lock lol

Unfortunately i programmed the whole game, but I'm not really sure as to the reason behind the game, or even a storyline for that matter lol.

Eddie's Lament Eddie's Lament

Interesting

way of conducting, I liked how everything was pictures, gives it a slight realistic feel, also they rhymes were nice.
What is the picture of in the bathroom, to the left of the mirror?

Follow Me (Acoustic) Follow Me (Acoustic)

Very well done

Ignore the comment below,
except for 'freaking' the lyrics were fluid and well done.
My only advice would be to push your voice harder next time. Try and hit some higher notes on the ends especially on the ee sounds and near the end. I'm not saying ball splittingly high just work it louder and harder and it will convey your emotions and make it a much stronger song, because at some points it felt like you were just reading it and not feeling it. And I think thats not true.
Good luck
Great song

TheEmoKiller responds:

Thank you very much.. yeah, his comment was very misleading, the guitar part was probably the most basic part of the song. 2 chords ftw.

I like the objectiveness of your review. I do feel I could I could be a lot more intense.. and as far as the high notes - I need to work far more on breath control. My range is pretty small for how long I've actually been singing, it disappointments me, but I make do.

I'm glad you thought it was great overall, and I might be posting some new songs up soon - I was trying to really find my niche in music - I was really into rock but I feel this far more chiller stuff is my comfortable zone.

3rd and State 3rd and State

I appreciate the artwork very much and i also thank you for actually putting time into this piece and doing it by hand instead of computer because you arent using auto guide assist or any of that crap. and another thing I appreciate is the your respect for Columbus. Ohio is a great place.

Schlady responds:

I do recognize the computer as a perfectly acceptable medium for creating art, but I just happen to prefer real paint on real canvas. I hope to find more traditional art here on Newgrounds; it seems rather rare amongst the plethora of digital sketches.

P.S. Ohio is wonderful! :)

Wonderful, Wonderful Horse Wonderful, Wonderful Horse

:D

YAY
i want a pony furr christmas!!