Letter Quest Letter Quest

Overall good game.

The layout of the item menu is easy to get to which is nice.
My only problem with this game is that you can't do what I'm doing right now: type. It would make it much more enjoyable than having to click letters.

baconbanditgames responds:

We have looked into keyboard input (and do allow keyboard input for the treasure minigame on the PC version, as well as various, configurable hot-keys for common actions), but allowing keyboard input for the main game is really tricky due to having multiple of the same letter on the board, and having one or more of those letters being poisoned, a crystal, etc. so there's strategy involved in which one you pick. There's also enemies that only take damage from corner tiles, etc. so you may want to use an E that's in a corner instead of in the middle of the board. We're still trying to think up a way to make it work, but it's super-tricky!

A Leap Of Faith! A Leap Of Faith!

Finally

Fourth times a charm, eh?
The game is interesting, but its fairly difficult, in the way that its hard to adjust to the sensitivity but for where im at it seems fun.
An additive would be , a storyline.
why is this suction cup kangaroo hopping on blocks? (Just Curious)

Epic428 responds:

Hey thanks for the feedback! lol yeah it was a pain in the butt. We realized that the problem was we were using the wrong domain for the site-lock lol

Unfortunately i programmed the whole game, but I'm not really sure as to the reason behind the game, or even a storyline for that matter lol.

Eddie's Lament Eddie's Lament

Interesting

way of conducting, I liked how everything was pictures, gives it a slight realistic feel, also they rhymes were nice.
What is the picture of in the bathroom, to the left of the mirror?

YUMS skatepark Escape YUMS skatepark Escape

Glitch

when you miss a jump i fell forever..

One Chance One Chance

Heartwrenching

I was completely torn when Jim killed my family. Very moving, the longer you play the more attached you feel. Very very good

Double Panda Double Panda

Pandapanda

I didnt care much for the game, it wasnt bad though. Just not my thing
and to the people saying the red panda isnt a panda, it is. Its called a red panda it looks like a fox but its still a member of the panda family
Go to the zoo more d00ds

The Duder Dilemma The Duder Dilemma

Nice

I loved this game, it was slow at first, and eventually picked up as you upgraded your character. Jump is a key thing, without it you will find yourself falling short, both literaly and figuratively. The only bad thing I could possibly say about this game is this, the size of the character although, this is not a great problem so I wouldnt reccomend worrying about it.
I would also love to see a sequel, with maybe a developed story and character, it has very great potential for such a short game.

Tl;dr this game is wonderful, play it.

Mana Chronicles Mana Chronicles

Drakonisantillies

Is the epitomy of douchebaggery. You gave the game a bad rating because you suck? Because it was challenging for once? AH you are such a stupid fuck.
I really enjoy this game. Its bejeweled with sorcery and weapons. An amazing combo.
As for drakonisantillies, ignore his faggotry, he obviously has no friends.
Very well made.

Epos Epos

FSM

Im loving the faith signet.
This games difficulty is well balanced, and I found most all of the game interesting. I'm glad how simple it was, alot of turn based rpg's have too much going on and it makes it difficult to catch on and get playing earlier.
Love it

-1 for no health regen after leveling up

Race Master Race Master

Dear lord

I cant program for shit, but... i really hope youve improved. The physics and speed dont work at all for your corners. I did figure out that the rocks are the checkpoints that you have to go through to show youre still on track, but... this was not that great. Good luck with your future endeavors though.